Around the GroundGet to Know the Park
Sunny Siesta RV Park has been a mainstay in Sylvan Lake for families all over North America for over 20 years. Located 3 Km south of the lake shore directly on main street, we are close enough to town to allow people to take advantage of everything the town offers while also providing a quiet getaway.
- We are a strictly seasonal RV Park booking our sites for a year at a time.We no longer take reservations for nightly or weekly terms.
- We accept RV’s only. No Tenting
- We are a family oriented campground and do not accept large groups ( Ball teams etc.)
- Park-wide Complimentary WI-FI
If you have any questions feel free to contact us!
May Long Weekend
- Quiet time is from 11pm- 7am
- Keep washrooms as clean as when you found them
- Notify management of any maintenance problems
- No Bonfires, flames must be less than 15″ above fire pit
- Maximum of two guests that must be accompanied by you the renter
- 10Km/hr MAX
- Do not drive or park on the grass
- Two vehicles per site
- Additional parking at entrance if needed
- No washing of vehicles or trailer
Pets are welcome by management (we have our own dog, Olive).
- Animals must be kept on a leash, except when in a fenced yard.
- Please pick up after your pet
- Do not leave animals outside when vacating the campground
Womens East Gutted!
We Have newly renovated and updated washrooms complete with contrasting tile in the showers, new sinks and faucets, and low consumption toilets! Take a look for yourself with The pictures on the left!
Our washrooms include coin operated showers so you can stay clean all summer!
Our new play park for kids at the eastern side of the grounds includes a climbing tower, double wavy slides, monkey bars and swings! There’s lots of room to play in the sand and benches around the area to watch and supervise!
- Please note that your children are your responsibility. Sunny Siesta is not liable for any injuries
We would like to highlight these local businesses for their hard work on our newly renovated washrooms. Thank you to Matt at B&M Flooring for the excellent wall tile in the showers and floor tile throughout, and Steve at Beagle Plumbing for installing all of the new toilets, sinks and faucets. We appreciate all your work!